Hourglass body type
Bust and hips are well balanced and has a beautifully defined waist.
- The key to dressing an Hourglass body type is to proportionally dress the top and bottom of your body while accentuating your waist.
- Wide belts over shirts and dresses are a great way to show off your waist.
- Create an even more curvaceous effect by proportionally adding a bit of volume to the upper and lower body
- Always try to maintain balance since it is the best asset.
- Great legs, play with skirt lengths.